Terms and conditions
Accessing, visiting, using the site and purchasing the products and services presented on this site implies acceptance of the following terms and conditions. To avoid any misunderstandings, we recommend you read them before using the site and placing an order.
The information presented on this site is for educational purposes and should not be used to prevent, diagnose, treat or cure any disease. They are given to help the consumer and do not replace the advice of the doctor and/or other specialist.
The website www.kofiti.ro is the property of PIKININI SRL,
Reg. Com. J40/11231/2015, CUI RO34999122,
Headquarters: 135 Sălaj Street, no. 135, cam 2, bl. 68, sc. 4, et. 3, apartment 60, Bucharest
Work point: Str. 27 Marășești, Buftea, Ilfov
Placing the order is done by going through the following steps:
1. Search for the desired product. You can search for a product directly in the special search field in the upper right corner or by browsing the product categories directly from the menu displayed at the top by activating the Shop button
2. Add the desired products to the shopping cart by selecting the Add to Cart button. You can add more products from different categories to the cart.
3. When you have finished adding the products, press the View basket button in the upper right, or the shopping basket image in the upper right corner.
- Here you can review the list of selected products, update the quantity or cancel one or all of the selected products.
4. To continue press the Order button.
5. If you do not have an account created or personal data saved on the site, now you must fill in the personal data related to the delivery. Start with your email address and then select Delivery Method . You can choose to pick up from our workshop in Buftea by pressing the Pick up button. Or, by pressing the Ship button, you can request delivery to an address that you will fill in along with Name, Surname and Telephone.
6. Choose a delivery method and press the Continue shipping button.
- If you have entered a postcode in the vicinity of the workshop or any Kofi Ti warehouse or collection point, then you will also be offered the free shipping option called Local Delivery , which means we will no longer use the services of a courier company. Instead, you will either come to the Kofi Ti workshop or warehouse near you, or a Kofi Ti representative will deliver the ordered products to you. Please fill in which of the two options you choose in the Delivery instructions field with the words "I pick up" or "You deliver". You will be contacted by a Kofi Ti representative to establish the details.
7. Press the Continue payment button to choose the payment method.
- Here you can enter a discount code that will reduce your payment amount.
8. If you want an invoice per legal entity, now enter the company data in the dedicated area called Billing Address.
9. Then press Review the order and, if necessary, make the last changes, before pressing Finalize the order
- Shortly after pressing this button, you will receive an e-mail confirming the registration of the order.
After each order placed, the delivery data is saved for future use. However, on a subsequent order, if you did not opt to create and save a customer account on the previous one, you will have to enter all the data again. In this way we ensure that we always use the correct, current and desired customer data.
Any person who initiates an order on the website is considered a customer.
By completing the order, the customer guarantees that all the data provided is real and correct, otherwise he will be responsible for the consequences deriving from these errors.
Also, by completing the order, the customer accepts to be contacted by a kofiti.ro representative via e-mail / Facebook Messenger / SMS / phone to confirm or clarify the order.
An order completed with a kofiti.ro representative can be canceled by email at email@example.com or by phone at 0741208034. The order will only be canceled if it has not been shipped. In this regard, a confirmation email will be sent.
The displayed prices are in RON and include VAT (9%, respectively 19%). Shipping and refund fees, if applicable, are not included. The displayed prices are valid at the time of accessing the page where they are displayed, kofiti.ro reserving the right to modify them at any time, without notice or notification.
The customer has the obligation to provide all the information necessary to issue the invoice in accordance with the legislation in force.
The customer has the possibility to opt for one of the following payment methods:
- Advance payment via online banking
- Payment in cash: it is made upon delivery by cash on delivery on the basis of tax supporting documents (tax receipt or tax invoice issued by PIKININI SRL or by the courier company).
The products are delivered by PIKININI SRL through its representatives or through the courier company, directly to the address mentioned by the customer.
The national transport cost is 20 RON.
Shipping is free for orders over 200 RON.
The dispatch of the order for the products in stock will be carried out within 1-3 working days from the confirmation of the order, by email or telephone. Your order should reach you within 2-5 working days from the order confirmation date. This term can be modified by circumstances beyond our control, without exceeding a term of 15 working days, calculated from the date of receipt of the order.
The order will be shipped in packaging that ensures the security of the transport. Liability for any damage caused during the transport of the product or the package sent by us rests with the carrier according to the local legislation in force.
If the product is not available, the customer will be informed about this situation within a maximum of 2 working days after receiving the order.
COMPLAINT RESOLUTION PROCEDURE
Please notify us of any dissatisfaction related to accessing, using the site, placing an order, etc., either by phone at 0741208034 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will reply to the e-mail address mentioned on the occasion of bringing to the notice of the dissatisfaction within no more than 3 working days.
RETURN AND EXCHANGE OF PRODUCTS
For reasons of food safety and hygiene, PIKININI SRL does not accept the return of products from the category "Teas", "Cold infusions" and "Artisan acidulated drinks".
According to the legislation in force (ord. 34/2014 supplemented by law 51/2003 regarding the legal regime of distance contracts - art. 12, point a) and Directive 97/7/CE of the European Parliament and of the Council of 20.05.1997 regarding consumer protection regarding distance contracts - art 3, point (2), first paragraph) contracts for the supply of food products, beverages or other consumer goods provided at the consumer's home, at his residence or at his place of work through distributors established cannot be denounced unilaterally. Once the products have been received, they cannot be returned.
The products in the "Tea accessories" category can be returned or exchanged within 14 days from the date of placing the order, according to the provisions of GEO 34/2014. The products must be complete, in the original packaging, without any signs of wear or scratches. They will be packaged in such a way as to guarantee undamaged return to the supplier. If the products are damaged during transportation, Pikinini SRL will not be able to replace the damaged products or refund the purchase price.
The address to which the return will be made is: Str. 27 Marășești, Buftea, Ilfov.
All fees regarding the return of products and the return of money will be borne by the customer.
Methods of returning the products: directly by the customer or by express courier - parcel without refund in which a copy is inserted after the purchase invoice of the respective products and the account data in which the money will be returned.
Refund method: bank transfer within 15 days of receiving the return package.
QUALITY OF HOSTING SERVICES
The website www.kofiti.ro is hosted by the servers of a third company. PIKININI SRL cannot be held responsible for any errors that appear on the site, regardless of the reasons for their appearance, including changes to the site, settings or updates of programmed scripts. PIKININI SRL cannot be held responsible for errors that occur due to the use of certain browsers for visiting the www.kofiti.ro website.
PIKININI SRL assumes responsibility for the processing of personal data as well as the free circulation of this data according to GDPR requirements. The personal data that the customer transmits to us is managed securely and only for the specified purposes.
We process the personal data obtained through the order form, based on the free and legally obtained consent of the customer.
WHAT WE USE PERSONAL DATA FOR
The personal data received from the customer (surname, first name, domicile or delivery address, telephone number and email address) are used for:
· Confirmation and delivery of requested orders;
· Drafting of the invoice and declaration of conformity;
· Evaluation of the products and services we provide;
When entering your personal information to order, you have the option to check " Keep me up to date with news and exclusive offers " and " I want to receive text messages with news and offers ". If you opt for this, your personal data (surname, surname, telephone number and e-mail address) will be used to notify you in the future of possible Kofi Ti offers or news. At any time you can opt out of these notifications and messages by selecting the "Unsubscribe" button in the email.
HOW WE PROCESS PERSONAL DATA
Personal data are processed at the company headquarters. Their hosting and storage takes place on the territory of Romania in our databases in electronic format, to which only expressly authorized persons have access.
www.kofiti.ro has a strict policy of respecting the confidentiality of customer data and undertakes not to transmit their personal data to third parties except in accordance with the legal provisions (with the exception of the courier company that handles the delivery of orders placed on www.kofiti. ro).
For example, we may disclose information if this is justified in order to protect against fraud, protect our rights or property; or to comply with our legal obligation to respond to legal requests from authorities. Personal customer data will only be disclosed when we believe in good faith that we are required to do so by law.
HOW LONG WE STORE THE DATA
Customer information is stored for a period of time in accordance with legal requirements. In their absence, we will store the data only as long as necessary to be able to offer our services and products. Deletion or anonymization of data is done based on a request sent to Pikinini SRL by email at email@example.com.
· The right of access to personal data
· The right to rectification of data
· The right to data deletion
· The right to restrict data processing
· The right to data portability
If the customer considers that any personal data we hold is incorrect or incomplete, he has the possibility to request the consultation, rectification or deletion of this information. You can contact us in this regard by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the client wants to complain about the way we managed his data, he can contact us by email at email@example.com. We will review the complaint and work with the customer to resolve the issue.
The entire content of the website www.kofiti.ro is the property of PIKININI SRL and is protected according to copyright law and laws regarding intellectual property rights. The use of any elements belonging to the website www.kofiti.ro without a prior written agreement from PIKININI SRL is punishable according to the laws in force.
The Visitor / Customer shall not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, publish, reproduce, grant licenses, create derivative works, transfer or sell any information or services obtained from or through this website.
SC PIKININI SRL reserves the right to make changes at any time regarding the content of the website www.kofiti.ro, the policy, the Terms and Conditions of Use, without prior notification to users in this regard.
The user of the website www.kofiti.ro has the obligation to regularly check the Terms and Conditions of use. If you do not agree with the changes made to them by PIKININI SRL, you will stop using the site. If the user continues to use the site, it is considered that he agrees with the changes made.
CHANGES TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Any other problem caused by the products and services presented on www.kofiti.ro and which is not already dealt with by any article in this document, will be resolved amicably, within 30 working days from the date of notification in writing of problems, by the user. For problems related to an order, which do not seem to be able to be solved with the person you are talking to, you can contact Raluca Pasnicu for a free reconciliation at the email address raluca(at)kofiti.ro.
In the event that the conflict was not resolved amicably, the competence rests with the Romanian courts or an alternative dispute resolution body agreed by both parties. By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions of use of the website www.kofiti.ro, the customer fully assumes the consequences arising from the use of the website under these conditions.